Using an older version of NetCharts Pro? Perhaps you’re looking for a quick and easy way to enhance the styling of your older charts to make them really pop and stand out. If so then this is for you! Featured below is a collection of simple 1 minute tutorials featuring a specific styling parameter and the steps for you to immediately update your chart. And all without having to review the documentation or be fluent in our Chart Definition Language (CDL). You’re welcome!
Listed below are specific styling parameter tutorials for Bars, Lines and Pies. Each post provides the (CDL) parameter and APIs for NetCharts Pro users along with before and after charts.
- How to add drop shadows to bars
- How to add highlights to bars
- How to add drop shadows to lines
- How to add symbol spotlights to lines
- How to add a drop shadow to pies
- How to add spotlights to pies
- How to add edge highlights to pies
- How to add highlights to pies
Interactivity is another great way to add that little extra sparkle to your charts. Listed below are blogs that’ll guide you through the steps of adding interactivity to your charts using NetCharts Designer or how to add the required parameters directly to your template and the APIs for NetCharts Pro users.
- How to add Legend interactivity to your charts (NetCharts Designer)
- How to add Legend interactivity to your charts (NetCharts Pro)
And keep checking back for more tutorials! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.