Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Visual Mining respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on an Visual Mining Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a Notice to our Copyright Agent providing the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located, such as the URL where it is posted;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Visual Mining’s Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows. Note: This contact information is solely for reporting copyright infringement.
2301 Research Boulevard, Suite 201
Rockville, MD 20850
Attention: Corporate Legal Counsel
Reporting Piracy of Visual Mining Products
If you believe that Visual Mining software or documentation is being copied, sold or distributed without licenses or permission from Visual Mining, please contact the Legal Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Much of the Visual Mining software sold through online auctions is pirated or otherwise unauthorized. In addition to being sold illegally, such software may contain bugs, viruses or other errors that could seriously damage your computer systems.
Visual Mining makes virtually all of its most popular software freely available for trial downloads.